3 types of notifications
- System notifications
- Listinng Management
- Order Status
How our orders and notification flows
- Green means the seller can change the order status, and the green box means the message is being sent from the seller to the buyer.
- Yellow colour means that the buyer can change the order status, and the yellow box means the message is being from the seller to the buyer.
Note: Mid of 2021, you’ll be able to change the messages from SuperAdmin panel. However we recommend you to keep the standard and share in your FAQ documents, so your customers can refer. Secondly, when the logistics partner is integrated, there will be additional status (from logistics/shipping partners) for customers to find exact realtime locations, etc.
An user able to get the updates about different things to keep updated
- Chat message notifications
- An account owner receive a notifcation when someone followed the account
- An account owner receive a notifcation when someone like the listing
- An account owner or buyer receiving status update about his orders
- Account owner(Ex:Store owner) receive a notification when buyer made a review.
- Users receive a notification When a listings posted by followed accounts.