User able to add location in different scenarios to help the selling and buying experiences.
- Sellers able to add locations while their creating the store, this helps when buyers find nearby stores (on collection widget)
- Sellers able to add location while adding listings/products (They can opt to remove as well), so their items shows up in listing search.
There are few ways you can configure them to achieve your business
Maps we support
- Google Maps (Places API)
- Openstreet map ()
- iOS use Native apple maps.
Places currently available
- Account creation (Example: Store creation)
- Listing creation (Example: Product or a property having a location field)
- Address (shipping address, pickup address)
- Finding nearby stores through search with KM or Miles filters
- Creating collection widgets using nearby location (You can configure whether you want around 15KM or # number)
- Buyers able to find the location of a listing on listing detail page
- Anybody able to find the location of a account/store profile on their about us page (If the marketplace owner has made the location field public)
- Buyers or sellers able to find the location in order detail page (Delivery address or pickup address)