Users are able to add location information in various contexts to enhance the buying and selling experiences.
- Accounts are able to add locations while creating the account. This helps when buyers find nearby accounts (on collection widget).
- Accounts are able to add location while adding listings/products (they can opt to remove as well), so their items show up in listing search.
There are few ways you can configure them to achieve your business
- Google Maps (Places API)
- Openstreet map
- iOS native apple maps
Places currently available
- Account creation (Example: Store creation)
- Listing creation (Example: Product or a property having a location field)
- Address (shipping address, pickup address)
- Finding nearby accounts through search with KM or Miles filters
- Creating collection widgets using nearby location (you can configure whether you want around 15KM or # number)
- Buyers are able to find the location of a listing on the listing detail page
- Anyone is able to find the location of an account/store profile on their about us page (if the marketplace owner has made the location field public)
- Buyers or Account owners are able to find the location in order detail page (delivery address or pickup address)