Looking to build a wellness activities marketplace and apps? Here is the toolkit to launch without writing a single line of code, faster. No code builder and Toggle based feature activating. White label. Open source web app template to get started.
Looking build your own marketplace app without writing a line of code. Click here…
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Listings is same as products, campaigns, items, etc. Listing has features like pricing, inventory, etc.
- Account is same as sellers, campaign owners, donors, etc. Account has features like wallet, payout, shipping preferences, etc.
You will continue to see we use Listings and accounts in all our articles and documentations.
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates (https://tradly.app/templates)
Do the branding customisation & business informations on Editor
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
A. UI Customisation via Editor
- Global Styling (Font, Color, Padding, Gap, Buttons)
- Business Informations
- Header Customisations
- Feature Activation/Deactivation
- Footer Customisations
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Listings(categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
C. Web Integrations
Dozens of website integrations to help you with marketing, analytics and products. Check here
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits