Apps starter kits main purpose is to make your job easier to launch apps. It’s serve as a starter kit and open source. So, you can use it as a starting point and if needed fork the repo and customise as per your need. You can use the kits and go with.
1. Hiring freelancers or developers to move forward
3. Managed Deployments by Tradly. This is where we charge the business package.We use the same repos for other clients as well. Non-technical founders and business may want technical assistance where they don’t employ a tech team. To help on that scenarios, we provide managed deployments where we are responsible for.
- Helping you with setup of the app for the first time
- Continuous app build generations when you face below issues
- Making sure the apps runs smoothly.
- Whenever there are bugs or stability issues, help to improvise that and deploy further versions.In simple, we are liable for the bugs and performance of those apps. This applies to web apps, mobile apps which are available as open source.
There are words we use such as Modules, Flavours, Blocks, Accounts, Listings, Attributes, etc. If this makes you wonder what it is, use the below section to read more about it. We have also copied the same definition on each block into a section called Glossary.
Here is the overall hierarchy of each feature. You may click each of this to know more about it.
Modules are business models like B2C, B2B, C2C. Serving different needs (tickets, booking, physical products).
What is account? And how it can be used as stores, tutor profiles, gym studios etc.
What is listings? And how it can be used as products, tickets, events, location points, etc.
See what you can customise and cannot customise.
Understand how to set up payments, shipments. Configure commission or subscription methods.
Find available integrations and how they are implemented, how to configure them in future.