Hello! Welcome to Tradly. Am puffin 🐦 from Arctic Circle, I will be helping you setting up your home(your project 😘) in Arctic Circle. If you are wondering where is Arctic,check here. We live in a cold winter and cool summer all around the year, so setting up a house need some friendly help, so am here for you!
Beautiful! Isn’t it? Let’s see how to setup your home
There are three type of approaches I recommend based on your situation and your dream target.
- A tent ⛺️ is a good start to bring your dream live.
- Building a modular house 🏠 is a medium level where you want to progressively make changes.
- Building a big thing from scratch 🏢 is advanced level where you have capital and time to build a really big thing like the kangaroo(Deliveroo). Btw, we have our wolverine to help you out that dream as well!
You are in growth stage now. And you have a substantial set of users. A brand image already maintained with your customers. You might want to get a developer to do advanced customisation, or you considered as technical who is proficient about HTML, CSS, react, etc. And also have time to customise the things, you can.
- You found a market gap or opportunity that you can win
- You are looking for unique features and branding to differentiate in the competition and win customers love
- You might want to have total control on the code
Stack: Create React App, Bootstrap and API hardcoded.
Stack: Nextjs,Tradly JS SDK, Tailwind CSS
Stack: React Native for iOS and Android. Hard coded API
Don't see your framework of choice? Try using Tradly API Reference to build applications
There are words we use such as Modules, Flavours, Blocks, Accounts, Listings, Attributes, etc. If this makes you wonder what it is, use the below section to read more about it. We have also copied the same definition on each block into a section called Glossary.
Here is the overall hierarchy of each feature. You may click each of this to know more about it.
Modules are business models like B2C, B2B, C2C. Flavours are business natures (booking, physical products).
What is account? And how it can be used as stores, tutor profiles, gym studios etc.
What is listings? And how it can be used as products, tickets, events, location points, etc.
See what you can customise and cannot customise.
Understand how to set up payments, shipments. Configure commission or subscription methods.
Find available integrations and how they are implemented, how to configure them in future.