Looking to build a creative marketplace and apps? Here is the toolkit to launch any marketplace without writing a single line of code.
Tradly Platform has a simple user interface to build any marketplace like creative marketplace and can be controlled every feature from your end, in the dashboard. It is a complete white label solution.
The marketplace can be built on any platform, whether it is Android or iOS. Along with this option, you also get a web app template to get started.
Here is an example of how you can configure the catalog, listing fields in your marketplace
How to configure?
Most of the marketplace template in Tradly allows you to activate digital product options.
Go to SuperAdmin > Listings Features Activation > Enable Digital Products.
How Tradly Hosted Marketplace works?
Involving children in creative art is the way of helping them to develop fast and in a healthier way. They learn different types of skills in art.
Learning has to be fun! Our E-Learning program for kids integrates gaming and learning to make our course more effective.
- Visual Art
- Tap Dance
- Folk Dance
- Modern Dance
- Classical Music
- Folk Music
- Soul Music
- Physical Theatre
- Epic Theatre
- Classes Type (Live)
- Difficulty (Beginner Friendly)
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Listings is same as products, campaigns, items, etc. Listing has features like pricing, inventory, etc.
- Account is same as sellers, campaign owners, donors, etc. Account has features like wallet, payout, shipping preferences, etc.
You will continue to see we use Listings and accounts in all our articles and documentations.
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates (https://tradly.app/templates)
Do the branding customisation & business informations on Editor
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
A. UI Customisation via Editor
- Global Styling (Font, Color, Padding, Gap, Buttons)
- Business Informations
- Header Customisations
- Feature Activation/Deactivation
- Footer Customisations
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Listings(categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
C. Web Integrations
Dozens of website integrations to help you with marketing, analytics and products. Check here
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits
- More about Headless Commerce API
- Open source Repositories - iOS, Android, Web App
- Youtube Video series on how to build a marketplace
- VIDEO: Choosing the right stack and how to approach different solution
- Read: Why it’s better to use pre-built solution like Tradly
Tradly makes it simple and easy to launch projects.
- Launch Marketplaces, Online Storefronts, Booking Apps, Classifieds, Directories, Partner Portals, App Stores, etc.
- Tradly pricing starts with ZERO. You pay only when you grow.
- Free No-code Integrations, No-Code Editor