It’s 2023, with the advent of chatgpt and numerous no-code tools, you might be wondering what’s the best way to create a crowdfunding website. You might have thought about situations like.
- Building from scratch
- Or building using no-code tools
- Or taking any open-source tools available to do
- Or even tweaking a non crowdfunding tools like Shopify or WordPress to do it
If I simply say Tradly crowdfunding Software would be the best solutions, it will look like a hard sell. So, I’m going to list down why Tradly might be the best choice for you, so you can decide.
It’s 100% crowdfunding first solution, not a directory
- Tradly is one of the few builders which has native integrations with Stripe and MangoPay payout-based systems. Tradly also has its own payout system, which provides an operational tool alternative to Stripe connect (Only supported in 42 countries). Read more here
- Your users can sign up, open accounts themselves (campaign owners, multi partners), post crowdfunding campaigns, and receive payouts.
- Tradly has commission logics.
- For non crowdfundings features: You can simply deactivate unneccasary features.
It’s a deep commerce solutions, not a payment button
- Not just catalogue, You have variants of campaign listing, Add ons to campaigns.
It’s no-code for everyone
Even though we started as a Headless API solution, our breakthrough to democratise these solutions happened when we released pre-built templates on 2022 and with an editor to customise the templates.
- It allows you to play with your design system
- Activate or Deactivate certain functionalities with a toggle
- Custom filters to browse products
- Simple one-page checkout
- Ratings & reviews
- Questions & answer like Amazon (Campaign Updates)
- Follow accounts, like campaigns, etc.
There are another 25–50 features I can explain but you will love it when you explore yourself.
What is not Tradly?
- It’s a not limited directory solutions where you just connect a database from Airtable or Google sheet to display the records
- It’s also not a fancy website builder like Webflow or Wix.
- Our solutions start from free, with a super affordable starter package, but still have premium options as well to meet your be-spoke needs.
- This pricing covers both backend and front end. You don’t have much additional cost when you compare other solutions where you need to pay for backend records separately and front end tools separately.
It grows with you when you scale
- When you start, you can start with pre-built templates. Simple and super fast to validate your idea.
- When you grow, you can get tradly to customise your website, or you can fork open-source website code to build a custom website from scratch
- When you scale, you can continue with your custom website and use Tradly Headless Api to connect with multiple systems for different department data sync.
If you compare Tradly with other no-code solutions, you will not get this number of features or flexibility for every scenario. Take a Google sheet and write down all the features and compare by vendors. You will see what’s your best fit.
Need further information, we would like to show you on a demo call.
Simple and FREE. Launch your project today!
- Launch Marketplaces, Online Storefronts, Booking Apps, Classifieds, Directories, Partner Portals, App Stores, etc.
- Tradly pricing starts with ZERO. You pay only when you grow.
- Free No-code Integrations, No-Code Editor