Looking to build a Commuting platform and its apps? Here is the toolkit to launch any platform that requires no coding using Tradlyplatform.
It has a simple user interface to build any platform like Commuting platform and can be controlled every function of that platform in the SuperAdmin panel (dashboard). It is a complete white label solution…
The Platform can be built on any platform, whether it is Android or iOS. Along with this option, you also get a web app template to get started.
Here is an example of how you can configure the catalog, listing fields in your platform
Commuting Feedback Platform
- City Rides
- Airport Transfers
- Hourly Car Rentals
- Outstation Rides
- Corporate Rides
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Listings is same as products, campaigns, items, etc. Listing has features like pricing, inventory, etc.
- Account is same as sellers, campaign owners, donors, etc. Account has features like wallet, payout, shipping preferences, etc.
You will continue to see we use Listings and accounts in all our articles and documentations.
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates (https://tradly.app/templates)
Do the branding customisation & business informations on Editor
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
A. UI Customisation via Editor
- Global Styling (Font, Color, Padding, Gap, Buttons)
- Business Informations
- Header Customisations
- Feature Activation/Deactivation
- Footer Customisations
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Listings(categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
C. Web Integrations
Dozens of website integrations to help you with marketing, analytics and products. Check here
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits
- More about Headless Commerce API
- Open source Repositories - iOS, Android, Web App
- Youtube Video series on how to build a marketplace
- VIDEO: Choosing the right stack and how to approach different solution
- Read: Why it’s better to use pre-built solution like Tradly
Tradly makes it simple and easy to launch projects.
- Launch Marketplaces, Online Storefronts, Booking Apps, Classifieds, Directories, Partner Portals, App Stores, etc.
- Tradly pricing starts with ZERO. You pay only when you grow.
- Free No-code Integrations, No-Code Editor