Here we have curated the best agriculture platforms out there for your inspiration to launch your agriculture marketplace for both Android and iOS devices, and also as a Web app by using TradlyPlatform.
TradlyPlatform provides pre-built platforms. It’s a no-code tool where you just need to signup and configure business details to get started.
Get started with this templatesSee All
How does it work?
- Signup for a free account
- Select the pre-built templates
- Customise the styling using Editor
- Customise your catalogue, user onboarding, Add Payment, Shipment, Service, etc in the SuperAdmin
- Mobile Apps pre-built already ready to be launched.
Here is a flow of what you will need to get your app ready to launch.
For Business users who prefer no code with small changes in design
For developers (and their companies) who want a unique design and drastic customization
Providing valuation, risk assessment, research, inspection, recovery, remarketing, and advisory services for the leasing and finance industries.
Connecting millions of distant farmers to knowledge, and essential services in a Neutral environment
Offering a broad range of Seeds, Plant Nutrition, Plant Protection, and Agri Implements.
Kisaan Trade is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers.
MarketGalee offers the best trading platform and online marketplace where farmers can buy/sell Spices, Fruits, Vegetables, etc.
One-Stop e-commerce to shop for Agricultural products..
AgriBazaar is a one-stop online trading platform for Agri commodities such as tur, moong etc
Agri Marketplace is a digital B2B market solution that brings together Farmers and Industrial Buyers.
Tradly makes it simple and easy to launch projects.
- Tradly pricing starts with ZERO. You pay only when you grow.
- Launch Marketplaces, Online Storefronts, Booking Apps, Classifieds, Directories, Partner Portals, App Stores, etc.
- Free No-code Integrations, No-Code Editor
Also, here is the checklist to build an agriculture marketplace platform
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates Website or Mobile Apps
Do the branding customisation & business informations on launchpad
Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder and Visualise your app through test apps.
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
- Mobile App: When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
A. UI Customisation via SuperAdmin
Settings > App Customistion
- App Name
- App Primary & Secondary Colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images, Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features