TradlyPlatform provides pre-built platforms. It’s a no-code tool where you just need to signup and configure business details to get started.
MARKETPLACE TEMPLATESSee All
How does it work?
- Signup for a free account
- Select the pre-built templates
- Customise the styling using Editor
- Customise your catalogue, user onboarding, Add Payment, Shipment, Service, etc in the SuperAdmin
- Launch with free web template
- Optional: Mobile Apps pre-built already ready to be launched.
Video Explanation on building a Agriculture Marketplace
Tradly makes it simple and easy to launch projects.
- Launch Marketplaces, Online Storefronts, Booking Apps, Classifieds, Directories, Partner Portals, App Stores, etc.
- Tradly pricing starts with ZERO. You pay only when you grow.
- Free No-code Integrations, No-Code Editor
Providing valuation, risk assessment, research, inspection, recovery, remarketing, and advisory services for the leasing and finance industries.
Connecting millions of distant farmers to knowledge, and essential services in a Neutral environment
Offering a broad range of Seeds, Plant Nutrition, Plant Protection, and Agri Implements.
Kisaan Trade is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers.
MarketGalee offers the best trading platform and online marketplace where farmers can buy/sell Spices, Fruits, Vegetables, etc.
One-Stop e-commerce to shop for Agricultural products..
AgriBazaar is a one-stop online trading platform for Agri commodities such as tur, moong etc
Agri Marketplace is a digital B2B market solution that brings together Farmers and Industrial Buyers.
Also, here is the checklist to build an agriculture marketplace platform
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Listings is same as products, campaigns, items, etc. Listing has features like pricing, inventory, etc.
- Account is same as sellers, campaign owners, donors, etc. Account has features like wallet, payout, shipping preferences, etc.
You will continue to see we use Listings and accounts in all our articles and documentations.
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates (https://tradly.app/templates)
Do the branding customisation & business informations on Editor
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
A. UI Customisation via Editor
- Global Styling (Font, Color, Padding, Gap, Buttons)
- Business Informations
- Header Customisations
- Feature Activation/Deactivation
- Footer Customisations
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Listings(categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
C. Web Integrations
Dozens of website integrations to help you with marketing, analytics and products. Check here
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits