Building a grocery DELIVERY APP like Instacart, Doordash, Postmates
Building a grocery delivery marketplace app shouldn’t be that hard these years. With the advancement we have in the technology, the affordability is lesser. You may want to support your existing grocery chains with digital transformation or you want to take on the informal economy into the smart app.
Do you need a Grocery Smart App?
If you want the millennials and Z Generation who are digital savvy to become your lifelong customers, you need something that is always on their smartphones. And it is mobile apps. The younger expects more than what they buy in terms of experience and technology.
They don’t need just grocery but
- They like to have their orders tracked in their mobile app, so they can always refer and monitor their spending.
- They like to copy and paste previous bills, so they can order the same list of items.
- They like the system sometimes recommend items based on their behavior, this could save their cost and time as well.
- And also easy to discover things at any time and anywhere.
The current generation which has higher spending power values time more than the money. So they try to opt for things which are faster, efficient, on-demand, and also personalized.
With all this in mind, we have developed a Grocery App through Tradly platform infrastructure with clear user-centric features. We dig deep into human psychology on how they do shopping experience in offline and their digital lifestyle patterns.
There are different stakeholders in the grocery marketplace platform.
- Platform owner which is you who will be managing the platform from configuration to growth
- The demand side: The people who buy from you the groceries.
- The Supply Side: The business who sells through your platform
- Delivery Partners: Optionally if you have your own delivery gig workers or 3rd delivery partners, you may want to integrate
Demand Side: Grocery App
Read all the features list in docs (Updated) but just a few shortlist here.
- Discover the items by different collection(By shop, Region, By organic/Nonorganic, By Farmers, and any other attributes you want to configure )
- Highly Personalised shopping recommendation
- The intuitive user experience when making orders
On-Demand Grocery app for Merchants
- Merchant can manage their inventories through the app
- Merchant can publish promotions and upload the recent items in a minute
- Merchant can manage the orders
- Merchant can track their sales and put their wallet details to collect a payment, thus saving payment.
On-Demand Grocery Management Panel
- Business owners of the marketplace can approve the merchants.
- Approve the listings to make sure it’s legit.
- Monitor the performance in real-time
- Other admin features
How easy to launch an on-demand grocery marketplace app?
With TradlyPlatform, You have the ready-made solutions and it is white labeled for you.
The process will be:
- Select the platform (iOS, Android)
- Select the list of screens from our screen library
- Tell us your brand color and upload your logo
- Enter the brand name
- Voila, That’s it.
How much cost and time to launch the apps?
Resources to build, launch and grow marketplaces
- Fundamentals of the marketplace and how much it cost to build a marketplace
- The pros and cons of choosing a development agency vs SaaS solution Players
- Why choosing a white label pre-built solution is better than building something from scratch
- Choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace software provider and deciding factors
- Resources for growing the marketplace
We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems through digital infrastructure, here are some of the analysis we had and a few model use cases on how it can be applied