In the last 10years, Most business define the social commerce is being only on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram. They are just off-site social commerce option. The true social commerce that will grow your user community and bring a brand following is on-site social features.
Thanks to some of the pioneers like depop, poshmark who shown different way of shopping.
Relationship first, commerce second.
Any business model you launch with Tradly infrastructure will always give you the true onsite social features.
- allowing your community to follow each other and start relationship
- Motivating the community to show the positivity by likes
- Improving the relationship with in-built private chat
- Reviews and ratings from community to increase trust
- Upcoming Groups feature that allow user to create different groups from their side
- Plus things like wish list sharing, etc.
Not crush, but love.
- Instead of having the one time transactional relationship, always in touch with profile following
- Don’t need to spend money to being in a relationship