In the last 10years, Most businesses define social commerce as being only on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram. They are just off-site social commerce options. The true social commerce that will grow your user community and bring a brand following is on-site social features.
Thanks to some of the pioneers like the Depop, Poshmark who shown us a different way of shopping.
Relationship first, commerce second.
Any business model you launch with Tradly infrastructure will always give you the true onsite social features.
- allowing your community to follow each other and start relationship
- Motivating the community to show the positivity by likes
- Improving the relationship with in-built private chat
- Reviews and ratings from community to increase trust
- Upcoming Groups feature that allow user to create different groups from their side
- Plus things like wish list sharing, etc.
Not crush, but love.
- Instead of having the one time transactional relationship, always in touch with profile following
- Don’t need to spend money to being in a relationship