Looking to build a Grocery marketplace, and apps? Here is the toolkit to launch any marketplace without writing a single line of code.
Tradly Platform has a simple user interface to build any marketplace like Grocery marketplace and launch your marketplace with our no-code and low code software. It is a complete white label solution…
The marketplace can be built on any platform, whether it is Android or iOS. Along with this option, you also get a web app template to get started.
Here is an example of how you can configure the catalog, listing fields in your marketplace…
Food/Grocery Marketplace - Preview
| | Bread/Bakery | Sandwich loaves
| | Canned/Jarred Goods | Vegetables
| | Dairy | Cheeses
| | Dry/Baking Goods | Cereals
| | Frozen Foods | WafflesVegetables
| | Meat | Lunch Meat
| | Produce | Fruits
| | Cleaners | Laundry Detergent
| | Paper Goods | Paper Towels
| | Personal Care | Shampoo
| | Other | Baby Items
|Attribute Groupings||Attribute||Example Values||Applicable for|
|General Attributes||Extra Fast Delivery||$50|
|General Information||Quality Promise||Each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects.|
|Easy Returns||Not satisfied with a product? Return it to the doorstep & get a refund within hours.|
|Knowledgebase||About Our Service||We provide a grocery delivery service across 25 cities in India. Choose from 5000+ products across food, household & other categories.|
|Get grocery delivered at the best price||Cheaper prices than your local supermarket, great cashback offers to top it off.||All|
- You can charge a commission-based revenue model.
For Example, You can charge a certain amount of percentage when each sale is made by the seller…
- You can collect payment using Stripe, PayU, or Cash on Delivery, etc.
- You need to decide the delivery method you want to offer in your marketplace very carefully. You can opt for different methods. Learn more about it by clicking here.
Looking to build a marketplace? but don’t know how to start… This Video Tutorial will guide you on how to build a marketplace…
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For non-coders: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
5 Steps for non-coders
- Signup for a free account
- Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder
- Visualise your app through test apps.
- When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
There will be 5 types of works you will be doing to configure the app to work fully functional for an MVP launch to the market.
1. Signing up - Selecting mandatory informations
You will be asked to enter this information when you signup, read the below reference link for each part when you are stuck.
- Default things (Example: Appname, currency, Language, registration method, country you want to launch, )
- Choose your business Model (Product Marketplace, Service Marketplace, etc)
- Choose Revenue Model : See here for the available revenue model for your business and how it works
- Choose Delivery Method: Available delivery methods and how it works
- Choose Payment Gateways
- Choose Location & Map if you are planning to have location specific features
NICE! When you reach the SuperAdmin home page, you will be able to find your APP-NAME. That’s the APP-NAME you should be using to experience your test app via Tradly Test apps. Whatever the type of marketplaces, mostly these are the fundamental blocks you should need to configure. The rest of the steps are mostly according to your business
2. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
- Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
- Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
- Stripe/other payment gateways configuration (under native integrations)
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
3. Configure 3rd Party integrations
When you don’t set up this, the below features may not work.
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
4. Customising your look and feel of the App
When you request a build from us, whatever branding and customization you have configured in mobile config (under SuperAdmin) will be available for you.
Settings > mobile app config > add app-related informations
- App Name
- Choose your app colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images , Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
5. Appstore - Playstore related informations
If we are helping you to launch apps on the play store and app store, we need the below things to be ready. For Appstore, we need access to send the build to your account.
- Appstore access & Provisioning
- Playstore access & Provisioning