Looking to build a Crowdsourcing idea, feedback marketplace, and apps? Here is the toolkit to launch any marketplace without writing a single line of code.
Tradly Platform has a simple user interface to build any marketplace like crowdsourcing idea, feedback marketplace and can be controlled every feature in a dashboard. It is a complete white label solution, and launch your marketplace with our no-code and low code software.
The marketplace can be built on any platform, whether it is Android or iOS. Along with this option, you also get a web app template to get started.
Here is an example of how you can configure the catalog, listing fields in your marketplace…
Feedback Marketplace - Preview
|Universal Customer Feedback||Applicable to Any Product or Service||Customer Service|
| | Customer Feedback Categories for Subscription Services
| Subscription Services such as a Phone Service or Insurance. | Billing
| | Customer Feedback Categories for a Product | Such as Clothing, Electronic, Food, or Health items. | Quality
| | Customer Feedback Categories – Market Research Agencies | By gathering open-ended feedback from a target audience, they are gaining valuable
insight into a market for other brands or businesses. | Lifestyle
|Attribute Groupings||Attribute||Example Values||Applicable for|
|General Attributes||Service Type||Car Washing|
|Comment||The service was great|
|Knowledgebase||About Our Service||Our service is about getting customer feedback about the product/service of a specific company.|
|The Result||This feedback guides improvements of the customer experience and can empower positive change in any business|
Looking to build a marketplace? but don’t know how to start… This Video Tutorial will guide you on how to build a marketplace…
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates Website or Mobile Apps
Do the branding customisation & business informations on launchpad
Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder and Visualise your app through test apps.
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
- Mobile App: When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
A. UI Customisation via SuperAdmin
Settings > App Customistion
- App Name
- App Primary & Secondary Colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images, Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features