Dreaming about building a social C2C marketplace app like Depop, Wallapop, Letgo, Poshmark, OfferUp, ShPock?
Dreaming of building social C2C marketplace app like Depop, Wallapop, Letgo, OfferUp, ShPock? You are on the right place .
There are visionaries like you who want to bring their ideas into reality to life. SaaS technology solutions like Tradly platform has made this reality easy. The era of the platform based business has begun in this 21st century disrupting every product type or services into a new economy model. The first famous stint was with Apple App Store where it allowed people to buy apps and also sell apps, by connecting multi sides like developers and end users. And in last 10years, fashion industry has seen it’s own disruption with marketplace like depop, OfferUp and ShPock.
We believe you would have the similar vision of having a platform for your community or specific interest in fashion marketplace. But getting that idea into a website or a mobile app takes significant amount of resources from the idea stage to reality. Now the technology and developers has developed lots of open source , SAAS and Licence based solutions for the websites but in mobile apps, there is a very limited number of options.
We had this same concern before as you, and realised there were no solutions. So we have build our app and we don’t want to stop there. We want to partner and help visionaries like you to bring their ideas to life with less technical work on your side to build the app. You can focus more of their time on reaching their vision to people and increase the adoption of the app.
Why should consider using a white labelled plug and play marketplace app ?
- Saves your time on developing the app from the scratch
- Saves your time on thinking and shaping each development module with different departments ( Business analyst, Designers, Engineers, Marketers requirements, Operation, etc)
- Saves the time you need to spend on every quality check and bug fixing
- Imagine the time you need to share the app with your network and early adopters to test the feature , design and functionality
- You need to setup a analytics for your app
- You need to install vitality growth tools inside the app
- You need to setup an email system
- You need to choose the right infrastructure
- It’s not straightforward like building a website, App ecosystem is much more complicated than we can imagine. But if you have a minimum of 5 team members , you can build IT from the scratch using the significant budget you have.
- But with Tradly platform, all this can be saved with the super quality app and affordable solutions.
How much does it cost to develop a fashion Marketplace App?
If you go with your development agency, they will charge you for a quality app ranging from $15,000 to $45,000 for all platforms (Android App, iOS app, Website) + You might need to spend time designing the features, testing and implementing other marketing tools to grow your business.
And sometimes you just want to validate your idea to see whether it works with minimal cost. Imagine you can just validate your idea spending $10 a day? And with all the features pre-built to get into the market within 10days.
Resources to build, launch and grow marketplaces
- Fundamentals of the marketplace and how much it cost to build a marketplace
- The pros and cons of choosing a development agency vs SaaS solution Players
- Why choosing a white label pre-built solution is better than building something from scratch
- Choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace software provider and deciding factors
- Resources for growing the marketplace
We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems through digital infrastructure, here are some of the analysis we had and a few model use cases on how it can be applied