Building and launching a wholesale marketplace like Faire, Tundra
Faire and Tundra are one of the most sophisticated and successful wholesale marketplaces out there. On Flaire/Tundra one can buy anything from $.50 candy to over $1000 jewellery and articles for house decor. Flaire marketplace helps connect over 15k local retailers.
Building a wholesale marketplace or any marketplace for that matter is difficult. There are a lot of features that need to be developed and set in place. While some features are optional others tend to be fundamental. TradlyPlatform makes setting up a marketplace with these features much easier and faster. Some of these fundamental features that TradlyPlatfrom provides you with for creating a wholesale marketplace like Flaire are
A platform owner is able to use the media section to show any sort of communication on this prime placement. and link these banners to be STATIC or to the product or a page, etc.
You can use this to
- Important promotions
- How-to Guides
- Explanation of some features
- Specific product promotion that leads to that product page
- Advertisement placement
- Towards a particular tag (A tag has a collection of listings)
- And many other usages based on your ideas.
Customisable collections widgets
A user when he visits the home page of the app should be able to find a fresh collection of ideas.
- A recent list of accounts/stores/profiles
- A recent list of Listings/Ideas/Postings/Ads
Coming soon on the self-serve platform (Available immediately based on manual request)
- Custom collections based on tags
- Using Attributes filter
- Category (multiple)
- Listing title
- Price (less than, greater than, etc)
- Offer percent (less than, greater than)
- Location (kilometer/miles radius)
Onboard Store owners with dynamic details
As a platform owner, you can design different account(stores-merchants) creation forms based on the type of accounts you have.
- When you are building a hybrid marketplace, you want to have different stakeholders to open accounts. And the accounts perhaps need different information than the primary information.
- By default, we only collect the name and description of the account registration
- You can configure additional attributes based on your business nature
- You can create multiple categories of accounts
- You can create additional attributes specific to an account category rather than overall
Detailed Catalogue Creation
As a platform owner when you want to build a high-level marketplace to have deeper categorization.
- Skinny Leg
Men is a first-level category Clothing is a second-level category Tops, Coats, Beachwear, Bridal wear, and Jeans are 3rd level category Skinny leg is a 4th level category
- Based on your business nature, you can use this in different ways. You can use a category to allow users to discover somethings or find a different sets of needs based on how you plan it.
- You can add attributes based on parent and child categories
Store Reviews and Ratings
User able to rate and review the listings he recently got serviced, purchased, made bookings, etc to share his experiences
- Reviews & Ratings can be activated on account level (stores, campaign creators, profiles, etc)
- Can be activated on listing level (products, courses, rides, campaigns, etc)
Currently available fields:
- Rating (5 Stars)
- Type of ratings
- Short title
- Configure the above fields to be optional or mandatory
- Activate/Deactivate the above attributes from the super admin panel
- Add new attributes from the super admin panel
Here we have shared a glimpse of what TradlyPlatform features but check the documentation for a detailed features list and also you can test our free demo apps to see how it works. And finally, check the pricing page if you are interested in a free / paid solution.
Learn more about TradlyPlatform:
- Fundamentals of the marketplace and how much it cost to build a marketplace
- The pros and cons of choosing a development agency vs SaaS solution Players
- Why choosing a white label pre-built solution is better than building something from scratch
- Choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace software provider and deciding factors
- Resources for growing the marketplace
We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems through digital infrastructure, here are some of the analysis we had and a few model use cases on how it can be applied