Building a p2p space booking marketplace like Peerspace, Breather, Splacer
Peerspace, Breather, and Splacer made finding a venue for anything be it a meeting, photoshoot, or just a party easier than ever. Using Peerspace, Breather or Splacer one can just go to the website find a space for their next adventure within minutes. These platforms are simple and easy to use and that’s what makes them insanely powerful.
Here we got important features to launch a space booking marketplace. You can build a general marketplace or go for niches events or meetings or productions!
This synergy between complex algorithms and ease of use is achieved with certain features. These features are prominent and fundamental in nature for any platform like Peerspace, Breather, or Splacer. While traditionally it might take months to make a platform like that with TradlyPlatform it can be done within a day with all the bells & whistle features that we are talking about. Wondering what these bells and whiles might be? well here’s a list for you:
User able to do an advanced search of listings through search function to find the accurate things
The search feature allows the user to
- Traditional listing name and description based search
- Advanced attributes as an filter to filter listings
- Sorting functions like price , recency
- Map level filters (Neaby miles/KM)
- Location searches (by city, region and country)
A user able to chat with prospective seller/account/tutor profile, etc to discuss the listings
The chat feature is more or less like the WhatsApp features which allow the users to do
- Personal and private communications
- Share locations
- Attach additional private photos and documents about the listings
A platform owner is able to use the media section to show any sort of communication on this prime placement. and link these banners to be STATIC or to the product or a page, etc.
You can use this to
- Important promotions
- How-to Guides
- Explanation of some features
- Specific product promotion that leads to that product page
- Advertisement placement
- Towards a particular tag (A tag has a collection of listings)
- And many other usages based on your ideas.
Social Login & Registration
A user who wants to register inside your apps to start using your services.
Depends on the business nature, you may want to have a different registration system for your users to register. We have the below list of registrations available in the app
- Facebook Registration: An user can use their Facebook login to sign-in/ sign-up
- Google Registration: An user can use their Google login to sign-in/ sign-up
- Native email registration: An user can just any email which is not connected to 3rd party logins to sign-in/ sign-up
- Phone number-based registration: An user can sign-in/ sign-up using their phone number with OTP verification in their first registration. In the subsequent sign-in, the verified phone number and password can be used to sign-in.
Customisable collections widgets
A user when he visits the home page of the app should be able to find a fresh collection of ideas.
- A recent list of accounts/stores/profiles
- A recent list of Listings/Ideas/Postings/Ads
Coming soon on the self-serve platform (Available immediately based on manual request)
- Custom collections based on tags
- Using Attributes filter
- Category (multiple)
- Listing title
- Price (less than, greater than, etc)
- Offer percent (less than, greater than)
- Location (kilometer/miles radius)
Ratings for individual listings
User able to rate and review the listings he recently got serviced, purchased, made bookings, etc to share his experiences
- Reviews & Ratings can be activated on account level (stores, campaign creators, profiles, etc)
- Can be activated on listing level (products, courses, rides, campaigns, etc)
Currently available fields:
- Rating (5 Stars)
- Type of ratings
- Short title
- Configure the above fields to be optional or mandatory
- Activate/Deactivate the above attributes from the super admin panel
- Add new attributes from the super admin panel
Here we have shared a glimpse of what TradlyPlatform features but check the documentation for a detailed features list and also you can test our free demo apps to see how it works. And finally, check the pricing page if you are interested in a free / paid solution.
Learn more about TradlyPlatform: