Imagine you just need a domain, and a branding deck, and decided the TOP 5 priority features you want to have in the app. We can build the marketplace app in mongol speed.
We designed a nonprofit social marketplace app which allows people to sell, donate, swap, and rent things for free without any listing fee, commission, or any other charges for end-users.
It comes with a bunch of inbuilt growth-backed features and other standard features which a marketplace would need, you can read the details in the next section.
We have done for the community to use it for free, now if you want to commercialize for your ideas, we white label our product for less cost with all product features we already have. We are able to do the less price as we are not putting the whole product cost to you but we take responsibility for some + multiple players like you also provide a small chunk of the cost. This way all of us at a Low cost are able to execute the ideas!
For Marketing & Analytics
- Integrated the app with first class mobile growth app platform called for Branch for all growth elements
- Integrated the app with top notch mobile marketing automation platform called Localytics for app analytics, marketing communications (push & email)
All this apps allows us to track
- How users behaviour are happening inside the app
- Where this users come from
- Where they drop off
- which buttons they are clicking ,
- Items they are posting, etc
- Approve content
- Monitor the performance of the marketplace (supply, demand, number of users, etc)
- 25+ Building blocks, check our documentation for more information.
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For non-coders: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
5 Steps for non-coders
- Signup for a free account
- Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder
- Visualise your app through test apps.
- When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
There will be 5 types of works you will be doing to configure the app to work fully functional for an MVP launch to the market.
1. Signing up - Selecting mandatory informations
You will be asked to enter this information when you signup, read the below reference link for each part when you are stuck.
- Default things (Example: Appname, currency, Language, registration method, country you want to launch, )
- Choose your business Model (Product Marketplace, Service Marketplace, etc)
- Choose Revenue Model : See here for the available revenue model for your business and how it works
- Choose Delivery Method: Available delivery methods and how it works
- Choose Payment Gateways
- Choose Location & Map if you are planning to have location specific features
NICE! When you reach the SuperAdmin home page, you will be able to find your APP-NAME. That’s the APP-NAME you should be using to experience your test app via Tradly Test apps. Whatever the type of marketplaces, mostly these are the fundamental blocks you should need to configure. The rest of the steps are mostly according to your business
2. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
- Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
- Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
- Stripe/other payment gateways configuration (under native integrations)
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
3. Configure 3rd Party integrations
When you don’t set up this, the below features may not work.
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
4. Customising your look and feel of the App
When you request a build from us, whatever branding and customization you have configured in mobile config (under SuperAdmin) will be available for you.
Settings > mobile app config > add app-related informations
- App Name
- Choose your app colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images , Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
5. Appstore - Playstore related informations
If we are helping you to launch apps on the play store and app store, we need the below things to be ready. For Appstore, we need access to send the build to your account.
- Appstore access & Provisioning
- Playstore access & Provisioning