Imagine you just need a domain, and a branding deck, and decided the TOP 5 priority features you want to have in the app. We can build the marketplace app in mongol speed.
We designed a nonprofit social marketplace app which allows people to sell, donate, swap, and rent things for free without any listing fee, commission, or any other charges for end-users.
It comes with a bunch of inbuilt growth-backed features and other standard features which a marketplace would need, you can read the details in the next section.
We have done for the community to use it for free, now if you want to commercialize for your ideas, we white label our product for less cost with all product features we already have. We are able to do the less price as we are not putting the whole product cost to you but we take responsibility for some + multiple players like you also provide a small chunk of the cost. This way all of us at a Low cost are able to execute the ideas!
For Marketing & Analytics
- Integrated the app with first class mobile growth app platform called for Branch for all growth elements
- Integrated the app with top notch mobile marketing automation platform called Localytics for app analytics, marketing communications (push & email)
All this apps allows us to track
- How users behaviour are happening inside the app
- Where this users come from
- Where they drop off
- which buttons they are clicking ,
- Items they are posting, etc
- Approve content
- Monitor the performance of the marketplace (supply, demand, number of users, etc)
- 25+ Building blocks, check our documentation for more information.
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates Website or Mobile Apps
Do the branding customisation & business informations on launchpad
Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder and Visualise your app through test apps.
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
- Mobile App: When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
A. UI Customisation via SuperAdmin
Settings > App Customistion
- App Name
- App Primary & Secondary Colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images, Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features