5 Best Static Site Generators for commerce applications
There are 100s of static site generators if you visit Jamstack org. But which is best for your commerce applications? Not all of them are suitable for commerce. We are going to list and show few powerful commerce websites which are built on them.
- Used by more than 10,000 Websites
- Vue stack & Open source
One of the cool stack which not of all companies using it is Gridsome. https://gridsome.org/starters/ , Under this link you would be able to find different starter kits developed by all prominent headless CMS and commerce player. The kits itself provides a brief idea about what you can do with Gridsome
- Used by more than 200,000 websites
- Vue Stack & open source
This below websites are made with NuxtJs.
- Hugo impressed us with one thing which read from a case study. Building 100,000 pages in one minute (On the build generation time). This is something we are planning to test
- More than 100,000 websites use Hugo
- Gatsby Showcase: https://www.gatsbyjs.com/showcase/ (As they have curated already all the websites, you can find the best examples there)
- Few notable ones are sainbury,
- Used by more than 450,000 Websites
- Highly popular among marketplace and commerce
- Depop, depop, farfetch, product hunt, 7-eleveb use this
- Used for Static contents and dynamic contents.
- You can also see the penetration of NextJS