Here are the steps to implement the Facebook pixel using Google Tag Manager
- First, you will need to have a Google Tag Manager account set up and have the Google Tag Manager container code installed on your website.
- Next, you will need to create a new tag in Google Tag Manager. To do this, go to the “Tags” section of your Google Tag Manager account and click the “New” button.
- In the “Tag Configuration” section, select “Facebook Pixel” from the list of available tag types.
- In the “Pixel ID” field, enter the ID of the Facebook pixel that you want to use. You can find your pixel ID in the Facebook Ads Manager under the “Pixels” tab.
- In the “Triggering” section, choose the trigger that you want to use to fire the Facebook pixel tag. For example, you may want to fire the pixel tag on all pages of your website, or only on specific pages.
- In the “Advanced Settings” section, you can optionally customize the tag by adding custom parameters or setting the tag to fire on specific events.
- Finally, click the “Save” button to create the tag.
That’s it! Once you’ve created the tag and configured it to your liking, it will be added to your Google Tag Manager container and will be ready to use on your website.