Building and launching like Enjoei in Brazil – Used products online marketplace and app
Enjoei is an online marketplace for used products in Brazil. Its platform allows buyers and sellers to communicate directly and negotiate to get used products. If you are looking to build and launch an app like Enjoei, here we have shared the building block of Gotrendier. You can use TradlyPlatform API or full stack solution to get the same features and launch your app without much risks.
Promo Banners like Enjoei
A platform owner is able to use the media section to show any sort of communication on this prime placement. and link these banners to be STATIC or to the product or a page, etc.
You can use this to
- Important promotions
- How-to Guides
- Explanation of some features
- Specific product promotion that leads to that product page
- Advertisement placement
- Towards a particular tag (A tag has a collection of listings)
- And many other usages based on your ideas.
Custom Flexible Collection Widgets like Enjoei
A user when he visits the home page of the app should be able to find a fresh collection of ideas.
- A recent list of accounts/stores/profiles
- A recent list of Listings/Ideas/Postings/Ads
Coming soon on the self-serve platform (Available immediately based on manual request)
- Custom collections based on tags
- Using Attributes filter
- Category (multiple)
- Listing title
- Price (less than, greater than, etc)
- Offer percent (less than, greater than)
- Location (kilometer/miles radius)
Advanced categories/catalogue like Enjoei
As a platform owner when you want to build a high-level marketplace to have deeper categorization.
- Skinny Leg
Men is a first-level category Clothing is a second-level category Tops, Coats, Beachwear, Bridal wear, and Jeans are 3rd level category Skinny leg is a 4th level category
- Based on your business nature, you can use this in different ways. You can use a category to allow users to discover somethings or find a different sets of needs based on how you plan it.
- You can add attributes based on parent and child categories
Listing Attributs Configuration like Enjoei
A platform owner can configure custom fields/Attributes on listings submission personalised to categories
- When a user add a listing > on top of the title, description, category, images, List price, offer percent, tags (as you seen in the redbox)> we can add other attributes as a field to collect more information.
- Example Scenarios
- Product type: used or new
- For fashion marketplace Item material: Cotton, Linen OR Item color: Red, blue, Green
- For agriculture marketplace> Price per: Gram, Kilogram
- For property marketplace> Rental Price: Per day, per week, per month.
Store Ratings and Reviews like Enjoei
User able to rate and review the listings he recently got serviced, purchased, made bookings, etc to share his experiences
- Reviews & Ratings can be activated on account level (stores, campaign creators, profiles, etc)
- Can be activated on listing level (products, courses, rides, campaigns, etc)
Currently available fields:
- Rating (5 Stars)
- Type of ratings
- Short title
- Configure the above fields to be optional or mandatory
- Activate/Deactivate the above attributes from the super admin panel
- Add new attributes from the super admin panel
Here we have shared a glimpse of what TradlyPlatform features but check the documentation for a detailed features list and also you can test our free demo apps to see how it works. And finally, check the pricing page if you are interested in a free / paid solution.
- Fundamentals of the marketplace and how much it cost to build a marketplace
- The pros and cons of choosing a development agency vs SaaS solution Players
- Why choosing a white label pre-built solution is better than building something from scratch
- Choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace software provider and deciding factors
- Resources for growing the marketplace
We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems through digital infrastructure, here are some of the analysis we had and a few model use cases on how it can be applied