Build & Launch a baby clothing marketplace like Totspot, Baby Grows
If buying baby clothes wasn’t hard enough on its own, the lockdown made it even more difficult. COVID-19 pandemic has been difficult and mothers will know how difficult it is to find the right clothes for a kid, it should be soft, should keep the kid warm and the list goes on. There are very few marketplaces like Baby Grows or Totspot, that ship quality baby clothes making it easier to get right clothes for your toddler. Marketplaces like Baby Grows and Totspot owe their success to great sellers and quality of apparels they sell. And thats why its important to integrate the right features to help both sides.
If you are willing to start a marketplace like Totspot and Baby Grows and wondering what these features are, then don’t worry we have got you covered. Here’s a list of features that TradlyPlatform offers for the same:
As a platform owner when you want to build a high-level marketplace to have deeper categorization.
- Skinny Leg
Men is a first-level category Clothing is a second-level category Tops, Coats, Beachwear, Bridal wear, and Jeans are 3rd level category Skinny leg is a 4th level category
- Based on your business nature, you can use this in different ways. You can use a category to allow users to discover somethings or find a different sets of needs based on how you plan it.
- You can add attributes based on parent and child categories
Carousel Banners like Totspot
A platform owner is able to use the media section to show any sort of communication on this prime placement. and link these banners to be STATIC or to the product or a page, etc.
You can use this to
- Important promotions
- How-to Guides
- Explanation of some features
- Specific product promotion that leads to that product page
- Advertisement placement
- Towards a particular tag (A tag has a collection of listings)
- And many other usages based on your ideas.
Simple listing process
As a platform owner, you can design different account creation form based on the type of accounts you have.
- When you are building hybrid marketplace, you want to have different stake holders to open accounts. And the accounts perhaps need different information than the primary information.
- By Default, we only collect the Name and Description of the account registration
- You can configure additional attributes (HOW TO CONFIGURE) based on your business nature
- You can create multiple categories of accounts
- You can create additional attributes specific to an account category rather than overall
Social Login & Registration like Baby Grows
A user who wants to register inside your apps to start using your services.
Depends on the business nature, you may want to have a different registration system for your users to register. We have the below list of registrations available in the app
- Facebook Registration: An user can use their Facebook login to sign-in/ sign-up
- Google Registration: An user can use their Google login to sign-in/ sign-up
- Native email registration: An user can just any email which is not connected to 3rd party logins to sign-in/ sign-up
- Phone number-based registration: An user can sign-in/ sign-up using their phone number with OTP verification in their first registration. In the subsequent sign-in, the verified phone number and password can be used to sign-in.
Customisable collections widgets
A user when he visits the home page of the app should be able to find a fresh collection of ideas.
- A recent list of accounts/stores/profiles
- A recent list of Listings/Ideas/Postings/Ads
Coming soon on the self-serve platform (Available immediately based on manual request)
- Custom collections based on tags
- Using Attributes filter
- Category (multiple)
- Listing title
- Price (less than, greater than, etc)
- Offer percent (less than, greater than)
- Location (kilometer/miles radius)
Here we have shared a glimpse of what TradlyPlatform features but check the documentation for a detailed features list and also you can test our free demo apps to see how it works. And finally, check the pricing page if you are interested in a free / paid solution.
Learn more about TradlyPlatform:
- Fundamentals of the marketplace and how much it cost to build a marketplace
- The pros and cons of choosing a development agency vs SaaS solution Players
- Why choosing a white label pre-built solution is better than building something from scratch
- Choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace software provider and deciding factors
- Resources for growing the marketplace
We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems through digital infrastructure, here are some of the analysis we had and a few model use cases on how it can be applied