Build and Launch a online fundraising platforms like satruck.org, Savers
Unlike you and me there are people in the world who are not as privileged. There are people in this world who find it difficult to secure enough food to survive let alone buying new clothes and other necessary stuff. While a lot of us cant do anything to substantially change the situation. There are certain online giving platforms like Salvation Army, Ketto, Milaap and Savers that are making it easier to help these people. But just like any startup the sheer will to help people isn’t enough for it to be successful. Building a successful online fundraising platforms requires certain functionalities and features. While some features tend to be optional others are fundamental & necessary for any startup to be successful. If you are looking to develop one, check fundraising platform software, TradlyPlatform.
Below are some of the features a online fundraising software need to have for platform owners like you
Home Page Banners like Satruck
A platform owner is able to use the media section to show any sort of communication on this prime placement. and link these banners to be STATIC or to the product or a page, etc.
You can use this to
- Important promotions
- How-to Guides
- Explanation of some features
- Specific product promotion that leads to that product page
- Advertisement placement
- Towards a particular tag (A tag has a collection of listings)
- And many other usages based on your ideas.
Social Login & Registration in Fundraising platform
A user who wants to register inside your apps to start using your services.
Depends on the business nature, you may want to have a different registration system for your users to register. We have the below list of registrations available in the app
- Facebook Registration: An user can use their Facebook login to sign-in/ sign-up
- Google Registration: An user can use their Google login to sign-in/ sign-up
- Native email registration: An user can just any email which is not connected to 3rd party logins to sign-in/ sign-up
- Phone number-based registration: An user can sign-in/ sign-up using their phone number with OTP verification in their first registration. In the subsequent sign-in, the verified phone number and password can be used to sign-in.
Customisable collections widgets
A user when he visits the home page of the app should be able to find a fresh collection of ideas.
- A recent list of accounts/stores/profiles
- A recent list of Listings/Ideas/Postings/Ads
Coming soon on the self-serve platform (Available immediately based on manual request)
- Custom collections based on tags
- Using Attributes filter
- Category (multiple)
- Listing title
- Price (less than, greater than, etc)
- Offer percent (less than, greater than)
- Location (kilometer/miles radius)
A user able to chat with prospective seller/account/tutor profile, etc to discuss the listings
The chat feature is more or less like the WhatsApp features which allow the users to do
- Personal and private communications
- Share locations
- Attach additional private photos and documents about the listings
Here we have shared a glimpse of what TradlyPlatform features but check the documentation for a detailed features list and also you can test our free demo apps to see how it works. And finally, check the pricing page if you are interested in a free / paid solution.
Learn more about TradlyPlatform:
- Fundamentals of the marketplace and how much it cost to build a marketplace
- The pros and cons of choosing a development agency vs SaaS solution Players
- Why choosing a white label pre-built solution is better than building something from scratch
- Choosing the right multi-vendor marketplace software provider and deciding factors
- Resources for growing the marketplace
We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems through digital infrastructure, here are some of the analysis we had and a few model use cases on how it can be applied