Tradly Bookings make its simple and easy for your government departments to streamline digital appointment for the citizens. Make it’s easy for your citizens to book appointments and allow them to manage their bookings without taking up your resources.
Wouldn’t be delightful
- When your citizens can manage their booking with all the details needed by themselves?
- When your department head can see all your sessions happening in a single calendar view?
- When your citizens can check all the different services time, slots, and rest of the details from a single website?
- When you can setup
Make it systematic and Structured, so your department works run smooth and seamless giving peace of mind for everybody.
Contact us for Sales Demo if you want to make the solutions personalised.
How it works?
CREATE a FREE BOOKING Website in just few steps.
- Sign Up with a free account
- Select the template
- Customise the styling
- Create Events with images, descriptions and other optional rules
- Optional [Add Payment Gateways]
That’s it. You can start receiving bookings.
- Host under your custom domain or hosted under tradly.co subdomain
- Tickets / Inventory Controls
- Ticket Variances, so you can have variety of sub-tickets under events
- Repeated Events. Configure repeat events with a flexible time chooser under the same event, so you don’t need to create different events for different time
- Granular control on events: Add images, title and description on each event variance level
- Configure custom SEO
Why Tradly Vs Other Booking Platforms?
- Multi Account like a marketplace
- Allow account manager to manage their own events and Profile
- Unlimited number of events
- Unlimited staff under your admin panel
- Unlimited number of users in your platform
- Video listings
- Continous improvements of features and releases every quarter
- Create Collections to group events
- Create internal promotions to promote specific event or account
- Developer Focused Headless API and toolkits
Is any of the important feature missing?
Do you think any fundamental feature is missing for you to move forward with Tradly? Let us know, we are curious to know what it is and add in our Roadmap.
Starts with a free pricing and has a fair price increment based on your growth.
Channels which you can allow booking
- Android App
- iOS App
- iPad App
- Android Kiosk App
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API reference to start building the app
- Optionally Fork Open source app starter Kits
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates Website or Mobile Apps
Do the branding customisation & business informations on launchpad
Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder and Visualise your app through test apps.
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
- Mobile App: When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
A. UI Customisation via SuperAdmin
Settings > App Customistion
- App Name
- App Primary & Secondary Colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images, Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features
Dozens of website integrations to help you with marketing, analytics and products. Check here