Tradly Bookings make its simple and easy for you to setup online appointments, booking and scheduling for your class and tutors classes.
Highly possible that your customers are searching for classes and courses on online. They may want to call you if the information available or may want to read more about your profile online itself. When they do research online, people will check different website and apps. Digital savvy people would quickly jump into the decision and book classes onlines. Cases are they may not want to call but rely on online informations to check time, class details, etc.
Wouldn’t be nicer for your business to be
- On Google Search when some search about it
- A link that provides them all the details they need (Not just online brochures)
- A link that allows them to see different time available for classes and activities you are providing
- And book instantly without taking up your time or effort to convince.
That’s what Tradly make it easy for your business to grow and run while you sleep.
How it works?
CREATE a FREE BOOKING Website in just few steps.
Sign Up with a free account
Select any templates
Event Booking Templates
Customise the styling using Simple Website Editor
Create Events with images, descriptions and other optional rules
- Optional [Add Payment Gateways]
That’s it. You can start receiving bookings.
- Host under your custom domain or hosted under tradly.co subdomain
- Tickets / Inventory Controls
- Ticket Variances, so you can have variety of sub-tickets under events
- Repeated Events. Configure repeat events with a flexible time chooser under the same event, so you don’t need to create different events for different time
- Granular control on events: Add images, title and description on each event variance level
- Configure custom SEO
Why Tradly Vs Other Booking Platforms?
- Multi Account like a marketplace
- Allow account manager to manage their own events and Profile
- Unlimited number of events
- Unlimited staff under your admin panel
- Unlimited number of users in your platform
- Video listings
- Continous improvements of features and releases every quarter
- Create Collections to group events
- Create internal promotions to promote specific event or account
- Developer Focused Headless API and toolkits
Is any of the important feature missing?
Do you think any fundamental feature is missing for you to move forward with Tradly? Let us know, we are curious to know what it is and add in our Roadmap.
Starts with a free pricing and has a fair price increment based on your growth.
Channels which you can allow booking
- Android App
- iOS App
- iPad App
- Android Kiosk App
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it.
- For no-code creators: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Listings is same as products, campaigns, items, etc. Listing has features like pricing, inventory, etc.
- Account is same as sellers, campaign owners, donors, etc. Account has features like wallet, payout, shipping preferences, etc.
You will continue to see we use Listings and accounts in all our articles and documentations.
5 Steps for no-code creators and builders
Choose the templates (https://tradly.app/templates)
Do the branding customisation & business informations on Editor
- Web App: By default when you register, you will get the production URL to use the app. And you can add custom domain.
A. UI Customisation via Editor
- Global Styling (Font, Color, Padding, Gap, Buttons)
- Business Informations
- Header Customisations
- Feature Activation/Deactivation
- Footer Customisations
B. Platform Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
Configure accounts in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Accounts(categories, attributes)
Configure listings in SuperAdmin > SideMenu > Listings(categories, attributes)
Stripe/other payment gateways configuration
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
C. Web Integrations
Dozens of website integrations to help you with marketing, analytics and products. Check here
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Configure Google Maps if you have location specific features