5 Marketplace Revenue Models
Based on your company strategy, you can opt for different revenue models. Below is the list which is available with TradlyPlatform and roadmap as well
The famous and highly used revenue model from Amazon to Etsy is commission deduction on every sale.
- Supply side with category custom %
- Demand side with category custom %
- Supply and Demand
- Custom conditions conditions like country, category, accounts (On Roadmap)
Available for clients based in stripe connected supported countries. Here is how it works.
Classified style featured ads
You can provide banner advertisements for your clients using the promo banner module we have inside the app. Basically a paid advertising you have inside the app. And you can charge the clients for having the banner inside the app.
Listing Fee (on a subscription model)
You can charge for accounts to allow them to post listings. Once they pay, the system will allow them to post listings and other selling based activity
Current available: Paid Listing for the first listing itself (can be customizable for)
- Paid Listings with no of listings controlled (For first 5 free, after that charges)
- Paid Listing for first listing itself
- Paid Listing Package (5 listings – $10, 20 Listings -$20)
- Pay you as Go (Pay per listings) Listing Monthly Subscription
Similar to promoted posts on Facebook, marketplaces, and other classifieds, you can promote specific listings. You can use our collection widget to promote specific listings, stores, pages, groups, etc.
- Building a a baby clothing marketplace like Totspot
- Building a second hand luxury marketplace like Rebag
- Building a clothing marketplace like ThredUp, Tradesy
- Building a p2p space booking marketplace like Peerspace
- Building a beauty/grooming marketplace like Booksy
- Building a marketplace like DoorDash
- Building a cooperative marketplace like Fairmondo
- Building a wholesale marketplace like Faire
- Building an education marketplace app like Udemy, Coursera
- Building a marketplace like Enjoei – Used-Products marketplace
- Building a marketplace like Gotrendier – Second-Hand fashion marketplace
- Building a on-demand P2P service marketplace app like TaskRabbit
- Building a p2p space booking marketplace like Peerspace, Splacer
- Building an on-demand grocery delivery and supermarket app like Bring!
- Building a Luxury Fashion Marketplace like Farfetch, Vestiaire Collective
- Building a real estate property marketplace app like Zillow and Opendoor
- Building a crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter, Indiegogo & Gofundme
- Building a interior designing platform like Modsy
- Building and Launching a lodging marketplace like Airbnb