5 Marketplace Revenue Models
Based on your company strategy, you can opt for different revenue models. Below are the list which are available with TradlyPlatform and roadmap as well
The famous and highly used revenue model from Amazon to Etsy is commission deduction on every sale.
- Supply side with category custom %
- Demand side with category custom %
- Supply and Demand
- Custom conditions conditions like country, category, accounts (On Roadmap)
Available for clients based in stripe connected supported countries. Here is how it works.
Classified style featured ads
You can provide banner advertisement for your clients using the promo banner module we have inside the app. Basically a paid advertising you have inside the app. And you can charge the clients for having the banner inside the app .
Listing Fee (on a subscription model)
You can charge for accounts to allow them posting listings. Once they pay, the system will allow them to post listings and other selling based activity
Current available: Paid Listing for first listing itself (can be customisable for)
- Paid Listings with no of listings controlled (For first 5 free, after that charges)
- Paid Listing for first listing itself
- Paid Listing Package (5 listings – $10, 20 Listings -$20)
- Pay you as Go (Pay per listings) Listing Monthly Subscription
Similar like promoted post in facebook, marketplaces and other classifieds, you can promote specific listings. You can use our collection widget to promote specific listings, stores, pages, groups, etc.