Here is the toolkit to develop your Creative Marketplace Platform, and Apps
Looking to build a creative marketplace and apps? Here is the toolkit to launch any marketplace without writing a single line of code.
Tradly Platform has a simple user interface to build any marketplace like creative marketplace and can be controlled every feature from your end, in the dashboard. It is a complete white label solution…
The marketplace can be built on any platform, whether it is Android or iOS. Along with this option, you also get a web app template to get started.
Here is an example of how you can configure the catalog, listing fields in your marketplace…
Involving children in creative art is the way of helping them to develop fast and in a healthier way. They learn different types of skills in art.
Learning has to be fun! Our E-Learning program for kids integrates gaming and learning to make our course more effective.
|Visual Art||This is an art in which a child visualizes an image and tries to put it down on paper, or else he or she can simply see a picture and draw and then color it.||Drawing|
|Music||Interest in music provides two types of art forms amongst which your child can choose from or can learn both things simultaneously.||Hip Hop|
|Dance||This is another form of art that can be mainly classified into two groups classical and western, and further, they are classified in their vast numbers of subtypes.||Singing|
|Theatre||This is a very interactive type of art, in which lots of effort and creativity is required.||Physical Theatre|
|Attribute Groupings||Attribute||Example Values||Applicable for|
|General Attributes||Classes Type||Live||All|
|Record Every Session||Yes||All|
|Our platform is simple and intuitive, with features like chapter divisions, note-taking tools.||All|
|About Instructor||Instructors bring a lifetime of practice, passion, and proven teaching methods.||All|
- You can charge a commission-based revenue model.
For Example, You can charge a certain amount of percentage when each sale is made by the seller…
- You can collect payment using Stripe, PayU, or Cash on Delivery, etc. For more info, you can contact our team.
Looking to build a marketplace? but don’t know how to start… This Video Tutorial will guide you on how to build a marketplace…
Checklist from start to end on what you need to build a marketplace using Tradly Platform.
Tradly Platform solution is catered to different groups separately
- For developers: Headless API solution. Using the API solution, developers can build apps on top of it
- For non-coders: A simple toggle based SuperAdmin Panel to configure features in the already pre-built apps (also called as storefront, front end apps, templated apps).
- Signup for a free sandbox account
- Get the API keys in the SuperAdmin > Settings > API section = Refer the API documentation to start building the app
5 Steps for non-coders#
- Signup for a free sandbox account
- Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin builder
- Visualise your app through test apps.
- When you are ready to launch, Subscribe to our plans and get a white label app build
There will be 5 types of works you will be doing to configure the app to work fully functional for an MVP launch to the market.
1. Signing up the Sandbox (Selecting mandatory informations)#
You will be asked to enter this information when you signup, read the below reference link for each part when you are stuck.
- Default things (Example: Appname, currency, Language, registration method, country you want to launch, )
- Choose your business Model (Product Marketplace, Service Marketplace, etc)
- Choose Revenue Model : See here for the available revenue model for your business and how it works
- Choose Delivery Method: Available delivery methods and how it works
- Choose Payment Gateways
- Choose Location & Map if you are planning to have location specific features
NICE! When you reach the SuperAdmin home page, you will be able to find your APP-NAME. That’s the APP-NAME you should be using to experience your test app via Tradly Test apps. Whatever the type of marketplaces, mostly these are the fundamental blocks you should need to configure. The rest of the steps are mostly according to your business
2. Platform Fundamentals#
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to open accounts, submit listings and make purchases.
- Configure accounts: Settings > accounts(categories, attributes)
- Configure listings: Settings > listings (Setting up listings information to be collected. Categories, attributes)
- Stripe/other payment gateways configuration (under native integrations)
- Configure revenue model, commissions: Settings > commissions OR Settings > Subscriptions OR Settings > Special Fees
3. Configure 3rd Party integrations#
When you don’t set up this, the below features may not work.
- Configure email if you want the emails to be whitelisted
- Configure domain if you want good deliverability of emails
- Chat setup via Firebase ,
- Optionally referral / sharing features via Branch
- Optionally later legal informations (privacy, terms, etc)
4. Customising your look and feel of the App#
When you request a build from us, whatever branding and customization you have configured in mobile config (under SuperAdmin) will be available for you.
Settings > mobile app config > add app-related informations
- App Name
- Choose your app colour
- App Icon
- Splash launch images
- Onboarding images , Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- Sell Icon (optional)
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
5. Appstore / Playstore related informations#
If we are helping you to launch apps on the play store and app store, we need the below things to be ready. For Appstore, we need access to send the build to your account.
- Appstore access & Provisioning
- Playstore access & Provisioning