Launching an indie business is super easy and straight forward with Tradly.
This is how your first few days looks:
5 Steps for non-coders
- Signup for a free account
- Prototype your app using our SuperAdmin toggle based configuration or our upcoming simple builder
- Visualise your app through website Preview. Under tradly.co or deploy the open source web repo on vercel, netlify, etc.
- Optional: You can buy our business package or custom development package if you want to launch apps without technical bottlenecks
There will be 5 types of works you will be doing to configure the app to work fully functional for an MVP launch to the market.
1. Signing up - Selecting mandatory informations
You will be asked to enter this information when you signup, read the below reference link for each part when you are stuck.
- Default things (Example: Appname, currency, Language, registration method, country you want to launch)
- Choose your business Model (Product, Bookings, etc)
- Choose Revenue Model : B2C are mostly direct orders of product or booking your services. But if you would like to custom things like subscription, then you need our assistance
- Choose Delivery or Service Method: Available delivery methods and how it works
- Choose Payment Gateways
Whatever the type of B2C, mostly these are the fundamental blocks you should need to configure. The rest of the steps are mostly according to your business nature.
2. Business Fundamentals
You must configure the below things for the system to be able to setup your catalogue, service, sessions, etc.
- Configure listings - Categories, attributes: Settings > listing
3. Customising your look and feel of the App
When you request a build from us, whatever branding and customization you have configured in mobile config (under SuperAdmin) will be available for you.
SuperAdmin > App > App Customisation
App (Settings > Mobile Config)
- Choose your brand colour
- Icon set, Splash launch images
- Onboarding images, Onboarding Text
- Registration Text
- App title in Home Screen (Default will be app name) And others
Web (Settings > Web Config)
- Web theme color (It’s the same config as mobile config)
- Web logo, Favicon
- Footer Icons
- Configure Social Media Icons
- Google Tag Manager. Use this to 100+ of 3rd Party Integrations.
- Configure SEO meta: Settings > SEO (If you don’t fill this, your website home paeg will not show proper meta title)
- Use collection block to create multiple widgets
- Use Promo block to show promotional medias, etc and link to anywhere
4. Content and Communications
Whether it’s a single language app or multi languages app, our SuperAdmin provides a simple option for you to customise every information going out of the system or present in the apps.
Under each block, you will find translate
- Listings categories, attributes, attribute values
- Order / Booking status name, messages.
- App Strings (Whatever the non user entered strings, strings that is specific to apps)